nothing spectacular, less than incredible….

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Only in Hawaii!

Today the base had a Pumpkin Plunge for the kids at the pool - think bobbing for apples only in the pool and for floatie Halloween toys. LOL it was funny and one of those "only in Hawaii" things! Samantha was a bit shy about jumping in and grabbing what she wanted... the cute blow-up black cat. Thankfully Becca managed to catch 2 floating skeleton balls, one to share with her little sis. I have to admit I expected a bit more for my $3 per/kid but the girls are happy and that is what counts right?

What I'm listening to....

Evanescence's' new CD The Open Door. There is just something about Amy Lee's vocals. I remember the first time I heard her sing was the soundtrack to Daredevil and I instantly fell in love with her sound right there in the movie theatre!


and now? well it's time for me to go make dinner. later~

0 comments: