nothing spectacular, less than incredible….

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Want a free font?

Just two magical words... {free} and {font}. Dont'cha love it? Well if you love freebies and handwriting fonts as much as I do, then hopefully you'll enjoy this one from me.
download MamaK Skinny right hereI had it made years ago and when I happened upon it recently I thought to myself, "I need to share this." It is nothing fancy and not at all professional. Just a little something fun I did once and now I'm gonna give it to you. And ya know, if you actually use it like on a layout or something, I'd love to see!
{Psst! don't forget to leave me a teensy comment... like a :) or thx or just hi -to let me know you're out there} & Thank U for reading :)

1 comments:

Treasa C. said...

Thanks for the great font Kristi!!!