nothing spectacular, less than incredible….

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm busy scrappin' HD style

So the ScrapHD beta site finally opened and I've been on there for hours playing with all the features, testing it out and leaving lots of notes along the way. LOL I've I've got a couple first pages to share with you. {well dang it I can't figure out how to share the image in here, blogger isn't cooperating so you can see the next post for a link to my pages.}

They are not perfect but the whole point of a beta site is to test things out and get ready for an fabulous grand opening. I'm really excited for the site to be opened to the masses, to be able to get the membership access and print some layouts. I've already hunted down the local scrapbook store where hopefully they will have the printer to print my pages 12x12 and then I'll be able to embellish. I'm going HD baby!

I'm also having fun browsing the gallery of digital elements and I can't help but brag.... the digital design team for ScrapHD consists of none other than four of our very own ACOT designers!! Whoot!Whoot! WTG Amy Teets, Danielle Young, Kelly Shults and Laura Burger.

1 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Kristianne! Your pages look awesome! Thanks for all of the feedback as well. You totally get what we are doing and you are absolutely right w/ the purpose of the beta site...

I wanted to see if I could help you post the pages you created on your blog. I'm using Wordpress so it may be a little different, but what worked for me was -Copy the embedding code from ScrapHD -Switch from 'visual' mode to 'html' mode in your blog -paste the embedding code.

Again, it may be different, but doesn't hurt to try :)