nothing spectacular, less than incredible….

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

a real test

of my blogging skills... let's see if I can get a download to work.

This is a freebie template that I created, 12x12 PSD format. I hope you like it, if you grab it leave me some love (a comment) - *download expired*

here's an example of what you can do with this template. I'd love to see how you use it!

credits: Relax & Rejuvenate collab kit at ACOT; paper tear from Dani Mogstad's CabanaBoy kit; Gina Miller's Xfactor stitches; Fonts: Thyssen J, typewriter, Wellsley

5 comments:

Karin said...

WOW! Super job Kristi :o)

I'll send you a link when I get it scrapped later tonight!

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Great sketch Kristi! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, love that layout...cool sketch too ;)

Unknown said...

This is great, takes all the thinking out of layouts and makes the task a breeze. Thank you!

Lindsay said...

Woohoo, keep 'em coming dear and I'll be on your CT ;)