nothing spectacular, less than incredible….

Monday, December 11, 2006

the JOY of scrapping



I just LoooooVE all the pretty holiday papers and products out right now. I found some of the Making Memories holiday chipboard shapes at the LSS recently and couldn't help myself from picking up the 'JOY'. I used a sheet of the Basic Grey Dasher collection and decorated it with MM Christmas blossoms and glitter rub-ons. As I was trimming the paper from the letters, I glanced down at a box under my scrap table and a pair of tiny red bells caught my eye. Then dd saw a bottle of Ranger Diamond Stickles on the table and begged me to add some glitter to the piece. LOL Just like that, I had the final decoration for my altered art. I really like how it turned out too. Getting the juices flowing felt so good, now I hope to keep it going.

0 comments: